Sunday, June 7, 2009

Robert and I got up early yesterday(but not too early), milked and headed for Provo to go to the Lindsay Family reunion. It was so nice to see and visit my mom, sister, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins but it was especially great to see Becky, Steve, Matt, Mindy plus three of our grandkids, Koby, Morgan and Peyton. When Morgan saw us she came running with a great big hug. Koby thinks he is getting too big for that but he gave me a hug anyway. Peyton still isn't too sure about us, she doesn't get to see us often enough. But she is warming up a little.

Robert and I were talking about kids and families after church today. The reverence in primary is very bad. The kids in Robert's Sunday school class don't show interest in much of anything. I told him if any of my kids acted like a family in our ward, well I didn't know what I'd do. Robert said that they'd have blistered hindends.
We are so blessed to have such a great family. I don't know what we did to deserve them, but I am glad we did it. We are having our family reunion in two weeks and I can't wait to have our family together. It is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment